PEDESTRIAN RADIATION DETECTION SYSTEM
The RC-Pedestrian radiation detection system has been designed to detect gamma and/or neutron emissions.
The RC-Pedestrian is easy to operate by performing dynamic measurements of pedestrians that pass in front of the detector. The RC-Pedestrian is ideal for nuclear power plants, homeland security and industrial applications.
The pedestrian detection system utilizes real-time statistical algorithms that are based on gamma energy distribution to ensure alarm thresholds levels are optimized. The RC-Pedestrian utilizes a user-friendly graphical interface allowing the operator to easily navigate through the wide range of options.
The system uses different colors to notify the operator about its current operation. All the detailed Clean Scan, Testing and Alarm records are stored on the internal hard drive and can be easily retrieved and reviewed as required.
- Large 34.5L premium grade PVT scintillator
- Low density shield on face of detector panel
- Dual layer thermal insulation protection (-20°C/-4°F to 55°C/131°F)
- High signal to noise ratio PMTs (up to 2)
- 8 output drivers ([email protected]) for remote indicators
- Internal non-radioactive test source for detailed and
repeatable system checks
- System auto-stabilization & remote calibration
- Optional Neutron and Nal operation
- Enclosure available in different color options (contact RadComm for details)